Summer Blog

I am trying something different this summer....i thought it would be easier to just do a separate blog for our family summer fun and than when school starts up i can send this blog to the printers and have our summer scrapbook all put together! Sooo, it may be boring to my fellow blogger friends, but it is primarily just a scrapbook in the making for our family! My Living In Oblivion blog will go back to primarily just being my life and I will be cancelling our Easysite, which is the family blogger and switching over to a blogger on here for our family adventures, that will be the Tag Along blog. I am also almost finished with a blog for Jorden, so anyone that wants to keep up with our soldier can do so quickly and easily!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A ‘REAL’ Flood Advisory

Aug 14th and my weather alert on my phone gives me a little chirp.  It says “A real flood advisory" is in effect  in Richlands until 7 pm.  By 6:45 pm there hasn’t been a drop of rain to fall from the sky, nor did any rain fall from our beautiful blue skies by 7 pm.  Some time I wonder about our Weather Peeps….

No comments:

Post a Comment