Summer Blog

I am trying something different this summer....i thought it would be easier to just do a separate blog for our family summer fun and than when school starts up i can send this blog to the printers and have our summer scrapbook all put together! Sooo, it may be boring to my fellow blogger friends, but it is primarily just a scrapbook in the making for our family! My Living In Oblivion blog will go back to primarily just being my life and I will be cancelling our Easysite, which is the family blogger and switching over to a blogger on here for our family adventures, that will be the Tag Along blog. I am also almost finished with a blog for Jorden, so anyone that wants to keep up with our soldier can do so quickly and easily!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

40 Minutes Away

I have always hated tornados.  Maybe it was from the annual watching of The Wizard of Oz every year growing up….wherever my fear came from it has never gone away.  I did not know we had moved into tornado country, but apparently we did.  Unfortunately they do not build homes with basements or cellars to protect you from these lovely things Mother Nature whips up randomly for the excitement of the human population.  Tonight the warnings started showing up on the television.  The kids were a little bit afraid.  We gathered all the animals in and just randomly kept an eye on the tracker.  Lucky for us it decided to touch down 40 minutes from our house.....so far, the closest one to touch down by us since we moved here was 9 miles....     

No comments:

Post a Comment