Summer Blog

I am trying something different this summer....i thought it would be easier to just do a separate blog for our family summer fun and than when school starts up i can send this blog to the printers and have our summer scrapbook all put together! Sooo, it may be boring to my fellow blogger friends, but it is primarily just a scrapbook in the making for our family! My Living In Oblivion blog will go back to primarily just being my life and I will be cancelling our Easysite, which is the family blogger and switching over to a blogger on here for our family adventures, that will be the Tag Along blog. I am also almost finished with a blog for Jorden, so anyone that wants to keep up with our soldier can do so quickly and easily!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mid-Life Crisis 1st Sgt?

July 15 Quantico
Vicki sent me a picture of her in Meghan’s clothes from the hotel she and Ed were staying in.  She looked to be about 20!  I called Ed and laughed and said, “Um babe, don’t be surprised if peeps are thinking you are going thru a mid-life crisis and are dating a MUCH younger girl!”  He laughed and said, “I know, just wondering if she is going to fall walking in those shoes!”  Needless to say, they had a great time.  They left early and drove by the Pentagon on their way up to Marine Barracks 8th & I.  Vicki said the Evening Parade was awesome and she only tripped once.

No comments:

Post a Comment