Summer Blog

I am trying something different this summer....i thought it would be easier to just do a separate blog for our family summer fun and than when school starts up i can send this blog to the printers and have our summer scrapbook all put together! Sooo, it may be boring to my fellow blogger friends, but it is primarily just a scrapbook in the making for our family! My Living In Oblivion blog will go back to primarily just being my life and I will be cancelling our Easysite, which is the family blogger and switching over to a blogger on here for our family adventures, that will be the Tag Along blog. I am also almost finished with a blog for Jorden, so anyone that wants to keep up with our soldier can do so quickly and easily!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Captain America

July 16 North Carolina
The early premier of Captain America is playing tonight at Camp Lejeune Theater.  The boys want to see this and so do I!  The afternoon show was the Judy Bloom, Not so Bummer Summer.  Since it was hot and humid I told the boys to go watch the Judy Bloom movie while I waited in line.  They almost didn’t go in insisting that they would just sit outside with me because they didn’t think it would be a good movie.  I told them to atleast go in and eat a hot dog, have some soda and their treat while they watched the beginning of the movie and if they didn’t like it after they finished their food then they could come out and sit in the humid heat with me.  Needless to say I did not see them until the movie was over.  They came out and told me how great it was and asked how I always know everything.  We were the 5th, 6th, and 7th peeps in line for Captain America so we had perfect seats and quick in and out at the snack bar line.  The movie was fabulous, one of the best Super Hero movies I have seen in a LONG time!  Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT is all I can say!  Ty and Ryan loved it as well.  Oh, and make sure you stay for the VERY VERY VERY end as there is a sneak preview for Avengers 2012.  That movie looks like it will be soooo good!  I love how they keep tying in all these characters together for the Avengers movie coming out in 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment