Summer Blog

I am trying something different this summer....i thought it would be easier to just do a separate blog for our family summer fun and than when school starts up i can send this blog to the printers and have our summer scrapbook all put together! Sooo, it may be boring to my fellow blogger friends, but it is primarily just a scrapbook in the making for our family! My Living In Oblivion blog will go back to primarily just being my life and I will be cancelling our Easysite, which is the family blogger and switching over to a blogger on here for our family adventures, that will be the Tag Along blog. I am also almost finished with a blog for Jorden, so anyone that wants to keep up with our soldier can do so quickly and easily!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Playing Dress Up In Meghan’s Closet

July 15
Part of the 1st sgt Symposium is to attend the Evening Parade at Marine Barracks 8th & I.  I was sooo looking forward to going to this until Ty told our neighbors he would watch their 2 dogs during the week we were going to go see Ed….i told Vicki that this would be quite the treat.  She kept saying how she didn’t want to go and the normal blah blah blah’s she gripes about.  I promised she would enjoy it and even made sure she had a few outfits that would be appropriate for her to wear to that event.  She had stayed the night at Meghan’s Thursday night and was doing a little grumbling about the Friday night event she had to go to.  Meghan told her she would love it, and I guess she trusts Meghan more than me because she became a little more excited.  Meghan decided to let Vicki be her real life Barbie doll and the two of them went thru Meghan’s closet and put together a really cute outfit for Vicki to wear, complete with some super high heels for her to borrow.  She was now a little bit more excited to attend this event…..

No comments:

Post a Comment