Summer Blog

I am trying something different this summer....i thought it would be easier to just do a separate blog for our family summer fun and than when school starts up i can send this blog to the printers and have our summer scrapbook all put together! Sooo, it may be boring to my fellow blogger friends, but it is primarily just a scrapbook in the making for our family! My Living In Oblivion blog will go back to primarily just being my life and I will be cancelling our Easysite, which is the family blogger and switching over to a blogger on here for our family adventures, that will be the Tag Along blog. I am also almost finished with a blog for Jorden, so anyone that wants to keep up with our soldier can do so quickly and easily!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Perfect Day

July 13
I love it when the stars are all in perfect alighnment for me…doesn’t happen often, but today it did….the day began with Ty and Ryan waking up happy and doing what they were supposed to do.  Next flowers arrived, followed by two dogs who were as good as I can expect them to be while I bathed them.  The boys and I went to the beach.  It was hot and we spent 4 hours in the water.  Two hours nonstop diving in the waves!  I think that is a new record for Ty and Ryan!  We hit The Cook Out drive thru on the way home, YUM!  And than!!!  Right before I went out to do the endless watering it began to rain!  It rained for 2 hours straight!!  I have atleast another day off from watering with what came down tonight!  It was a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment