Summer Blog

I am trying something different this summer....i thought it would be easier to just do a separate blog for our family summer fun and than when school starts up i can send this blog to the printers and have our summer scrapbook all put together! Sooo, it may be boring to my fellow blogger friends, but it is primarily just a scrapbook in the making for our family! My Living In Oblivion blog will go back to primarily just being my life and I will be cancelling our Easysite, which is the family blogger and switching over to a blogger on here for our family adventures, that will be the Tag Along blog. I am also almost finished with a blog for Jorden, so anyone that wants to keep up with our soldier can do so quickly and easily!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Toe Licking

Boys will be boys and will forever torture each other!  Even when it means licking your little brothers toes!  EWWWW, not quite sure who is being tortured here but i would put my money on the one doing the licking!!!



13 comments:

  1. Looks like there having fun to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Well, it is a little odd, and they are boys, and boys will be boys! They could do more common things, like do tricks with their tongues! They could have a "Who's Tongue Is Longer?" Contest! They could also try touching nose, chin, and elbow! Try the taco/hot dog bun, fold in half, the clover, and the bowl! Please message me back, and post pics! Thanx! roadrunner_289@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liar. You just like ugly gross boy feet ya perv. That’s gross. Boys? How sick. You could have at least put girls doing it to girls pretty feet

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a mom of 11 yr old twin boys ,i found them nude ,doing what they call " 69" why are they doing this ?...moms advise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my 11 yr old twins are'nudists' well, they like to go around the house nude,and also hold each others feet at same time...suck each others toes and kiss each others feet all over since they were four,any moms advice on al their habits?e into freedom,they tell me...?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i see it is ok to allow my twins freedom of expression they enjoy going around the home with erections and experiment with things they make them feel good and happy ...yesterday they held each others and rubbed them to-gather as they masturbated each other as they were kissing...they seemed very happy....

    ReplyDelete
  8. as far as sucking toes my 11 yr old twins and my 5 and 7 yr olds all do this they all have cute perfect toes and feet...i have always kissed them we are a happy nudist family her on my private land,he body is not evil,but instead beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour naturemom je suis admirée de voir une si belle famille de nudiste heureux où vos enfants ont l'air si heureux avez-vous des réseaux sociaux YouTube, instagram, snapchat ?

      Delete
  9. Can I see pics of kids toes and feet? Parkermatt48335@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete