Summer Blog

I am trying something different this summer....i thought it would be easier to just do a separate blog for our family summer fun and than when school starts up i can send this blog to the printers and have our summer scrapbook all put together! Sooo, it may be boring to my fellow blogger friends, but it is primarily just a scrapbook in the making for our family! My Living In Oblivion blog will go back to primarily just being my life and I will be cancelling our Easysite, which is the family blogger and switching over to a blogger on here for our family adventures, that will be the Tag Along blog. I am also almost finished with a blog for Jorden, so anyone that wants to keep up with our soldier can do so quickly and easily!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

That Is Just Creepy!

I really love the conversations i have with my kids and listening to their chatter.  One of my favorite things about summer is being able to hear more of what goes on inside their crazy lil heads by what they say out loud!  Today Ryan and Ty were talking about sharks.....all kinds of things, from atacks to different types, everything......and than somehow it shifted to the little "cleaner fish" that follow sharks around and this is what Ryan had to say, "yeah, those fish just go right inside the sharks gills and that is just like really creepy!! Like, when you pull a rabbit out of a hat!!!"   
I couldn't help but laugh!  I had no idea Ryan thought a rabbit comming out of a hat was creepy!  Than of course the conversation quickly switched over to magic tricks.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment