Summer Blog

I am trying something different this summer....i thought it would be easier to just do a separate blog for our family summer fun and than when school starts up i can send this blog to the printers and have our summer scrapbook all put together! Sooo, it may be boring to my fellow blogger friends, but it is primarily just a scrapbook in the making for our family! My Living In Oblivion blog will go back to primarily just being my life and I will be cancelling our Easysite, which is the family blogger and switching over to a blogger on here for our family adventures, that will be the Tag Along blog. I am also almost finished with a blog for Jorden, so anyone that wants to keep up with our soldier can do so quickly and easily!

Friday, September 9, 2011

I Can Already Fly Those

Jorden 1995
Out of the blue Ryan tells us that he is going to join the Navy.  Ed says, "NOOOOOOO!!!"  I say, "Ok, but only if you go in as an officer and fly one of their super cool fighter jets. Jorden used to want to be a Blue Angel Pilot"  Ryan pauses with that look on his face where you know he is thinking it all through and replies, "Ohhhhhh yeah, I will do that, I can already fly those kind of planes."  I didn't even bother to ask how he knew how to fly those, another thing about Ryan I probably do NOT want to know....

No comments:

Post a Comment