Summer Blog

I am trying something different this summer....i thought it would be easier to just do a separate blog for our family summer fun and than when school starts up i can send this blog to the printers and have our summer scrapbook all put together! Sooo, it may be boring to my fellow blogger friends, but it is primarily just a scrapbook in the making for our family! My Living In Oblivion blog will go back to primarily just being my life and I will be cancelling our Easysite, which is the family blogger and switching over to a blogger on here for our family adventures, that will be the Tag Along blog. I am also almost finished with a blog for Jorden, so anyone that wants to keep up with our soldier can do so quickly and easily!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sneak Peak, Last Harry Potter

The base was showing a sneak peek of the last of the Harry Potter films 2 weeks early.  Ty and Ryan REALLY wanted to see it, so like the good Mom that i am, hahahahaha, I had Ed drop me off in the afternoon at the theater to get in line while he killed a few hours with the kids at the exchange and grabbing dinner before meeting me back at the theater at 6 for the 7 o'clock premier of the last Harry Potter movie.  I had my chair, my giant oki umbrella, (the forcast called for afternoon rain showers and thunderstorms), and a great book.  I was set for the long haul.  I was rained on, shook by thunder, saw lightning too close, than the sun came out and i was roasting in the humid heat of the South, than oddly enough heavy clouds came back with a cool breeze and i was actually cold!  Ed and the kids arrived at 6 and they galliantly put my chair and umbrella in the car for me.  I was their super hero.  Ty and Ry must have really wanted to see this movie because they asked if everyone in line behind me were there to see the sneak preview as well.  They said they were surprised that sooo many people would come wait in line to see a new sneak preview.  I explained that they were excited to see the movie like they were.  Ty and Ryan said that they understood it, but it was just a new preview, it wasn't like it was the actual movie.  I couldn't help but bust out laughing when i realized they thought all of us were out there just to see a new trailer of the movie to come out in 2 weeks!!!  The boys were beyond excited when they realized we were actually seeing the whole movie!!!  Gotta love them!  I had actually planned on watching all the movies prior to this date so i could be somewhat caught up on the who is who, but it didn't happen....Ty did a great job during the movie telling me who the evil and good peeps were.  I have seen enough parts of all the movies from ty and ryan watching them in marathons throughout the years that i wasn't toooo lost, but some of the peeps have traded alliances and that is where Ty kept me somewhat clued in.  It was a great movie and fabulous end to the story!  Down the road there just might be another series written to follow the next generation at Hog Warts!       

No comments:

Post a Comment