Summer Blog

I am trying something different this summer....i thought it would be easier to just do a separate blog for our family summer fun and than when school starts up i can send this blog to the printers and have our summer scrapbook all put together! Sooo, it may be boring to my fellow blogger friends, but it is primarily just a scrapbook in the making for our family! My Living In Oblivion blog will go back to primarily just being my life and I will be cancelling our Easysite, which is the family blogger and switching over to a blogger on here for our family adventures, that will be the Tag Along blog. I am also almost finished with a blog for Jorden, so anyone that wants to keep up with our soldier can do so quickly and easily!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Conditioning

The boys have spent the last 2 weeks doing conditioning.  Two grueling hours four nights a week in the hot, humid, bug infested land of the Air Station, well it is like that everywhere in this area.  I have covered them in mosquito repellant and loaded them up with ice water.  They have come out of every practice completly exhausted and soaked in sweat.  At the mere mention of "Bear Crawls" and Ryan comes close to a breakdown.  Meanwhile i have the flightline to myself doing my cardio and taking a random break to let an airplane cross my path.  They informed me after practice that i should NOT have the windows up with the AC on as i might die from their stench!

No comments:

Post a Comment